miércoles, 8 de julio de 2015

FOOD AND HEALTHY EATING

Resultado de imagen para garfield comiendoThe food is a topic very interesting to analyse because today is varied the offer of food types, where you can find fast food, healthy food, prepared food, etc.

What you eat each person not only depends on the tastes, but will also the money that counts. The healthy food is very varied, but also is very expensive so it not everyone can access this. The fast food is bad, but is not expensive so it many people choose to buy this type of food. In general I eat healthy food as homemade food, but sometimes I like eat the junk food, is very delicious.

I think people should eat everything in a balanced way. The breakfast is very important to work during the day; the breakfast is a most important food on the day.  I like to try new food and drinks, is very fun and exciting, especially in cities and countries.

In general I don’t cook, but sometimes I like cook food with different ingredient or different food for example “ají de gallina”, rice with seafood.  I prefer to eat at home, but occasionally I like to go to some restaurant.

 If I were on death row and I would have to ask my last plate of food, ask for a churrasco and chips, I love this food. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario