jueves, 10 de septiembre de 2015

Post 1: A country I would like to visit

Resultado de imagen para india paisajes 

I love India, I would like to visit this country, because I think this country has a very beautiful and exotic place. The Buddhism and its religions practices are very interesting. In this place I would like to go the Taj Mahal, the Loto temple, fair, exhibition and I would like to know its culture and custom. I like the architecture of the temple. I would like to work there, specifically with the different persons to learn your way to see the life.
The Indian culture is completely different from occidental culture, these characteristics cause its principal touristic attraction. 
The Indian people are very poor, so this country has a big contradiction, it is a very popular touristic place, but its people don't reflect this. The children die of starvation. 
This place is perfect to study or work in the social work, implement public politics or social policies.
This country is very very interesting, with its beauty and its problems.


2 comentarios:

  1. I like India very much and i like to visit this country one day, too. I hope you get it!

    Constanza.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello! I love India too! My sister went to India and said to me that is an extraordinary and hard experience go to there. I can´t imagine there, really!

    I hope you go there soon!

    ResponderEliminar