miércoles, 13 de mayo de 2015

My Favitite Photograph

This is one of my favorite photographs. I was traveling with my family to Argentina, in February this year. On the trip we decided to stop to eat something and advantage to take photos of the high mountains. Then I saw a condor flying with its large wings spread, imposing its beauty and dominion. And I managed to capture with my camera while flying condor,

This fotograís I really like, because it shows freedom. The flight of a bird for me is calm, it is peace, feel freedom to go where you want with nothing to tie me to a place. The sun is energy and power, which is complemented by the imposing flight of condor.


This photograph shows my deepest feelings and dreams of freedom, of being able to feel the cool wind on my face, be able to look from the sky all the wonders of this world and especially to fly to the sun without fear of burn me.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi! It's a beautiful photography! I also saw a condor in the National Reserve Altos de Lircay in the seventh region. It's an incredible bird, your wings are huge!
    Thanks for share this story! Cheers! :)

    ResponderEliminar