domingo, 10 de mayo de 2015

My expectations and dreams


Today I am studying sociology and fourth year and my expectations are forward end my career. Besides these academic activities I'm participating in salsa lessons at the University, and I work three days a week.
I´d like to travel around Latin America,  I’d like to learn Bolivia, Ecuador, Brasil. I work in the year to travel in the summer. It is fascinating to know places and new cultures, I think that traveling is one of the best schools that we have in life. I dream of finishing my career and travel the world.

As a sociologist I would not like to lock me in an office to work, I like working with people, sharing their local customs and beliefs.


These are my dreams and I work today to come true tomorrow.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario