miércoles, 1 de abril de 2015

My life in 140 words

Hi, my name is Javiera, and my friends should my Javi. I have 24 years old. I was born in capital city of Chile, Santiago and to day live in Santiago with my family. 
I studied in Institusión Teresiana School, where I made good friends and learned many things. When I left school, in 2009, I went to study Sociology at Universidad de Chile. I am now in the fourth year of studies. 
My family is small, my dad Juan, my mom Pilar and my brother Matías, he has 22 years old. My dad is engineer; my mom is teacher and my brother study civil engineering at Universidad de Chile. 
I have a lot of hobbies, for example, like dancing salsa, reading novels and go out with my friends. I love travel and see news paces. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario