viernes, 17 de abril de 2015

The tecnology in my life


I’m not really fanatic of the technology, but I admit that the importance of technology at the present.  If I had to choose one piece of technology, I would choose my personal computer. It was a present of my parents in my birthday the last year.
 I use my computer practically every day, because I use this it for listen music, check my facebook, see movies, check my e-mails, read the news and  to study and do works for the university.
I think that the personal computer is very convenient and practical for a student like me, because I can take it wherever and also, it is fantastic because with my computer I can do many activities and tasks with only one object.
I agree with the useful of have a computer, but I think that it isn´t absolutely necessary; my life without my computer would be similar, maybe least practical, but the same….

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario