miércoles, 8 de abril de 2015

The music is live

Let me tell you a little about Chilean music. First I tell you about my feelings in relation to music in general and how important is it for me. Second I tell you about me taste in music. Third about me opinion in relation to the new Chilean law obliging radio stations to play a certain amount of national music. To finish I tell you how it would be my life without music.


The music is an element very important in my life, I love music, the music is live, and the music makes me feel free and happy.  With the music I can dance, or sing, or relax, end so on.  I like of all types music, but I’m crazy about folkloric music, for example Inti Illimani, Illapu, Quilapayun, etc. In my opinion, is very well new Chilean law, because provoke a greater proximity to the Chilean culture, and know with ours history. My life without music could me horrible, without music I am a sad person y can’t fell free.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario