jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2015

Post 8: Summer plans


Resultado de imagen de summer


Hi everybody, today I going to talk about my plans for this summer.

In the summer me and my boyfriend will travel to Bolivia and Peru between February 18th and March 4th. First we will go to Bolivia, we travel to Calama and we cross Salar de Uyuni, then we will go to La Paz City, Cochabamba and Santa Cruz. We will go to the Titi Caca Lake, when we visit the sun island. we will cross to Peru and we will go to Cusco and Machu Pichu. Finally we will go to Lima when my parents live.

To be able to make this trip, we have to work. Our plans are to finish the university in December. In January and in the middle of February we are working in anything to save money for the trip. We have an idea to collect around of 600.000 pesos together.

In general I like to read novels in the summer, I like to sleep very much, watch movies, go to the beach, and specially rest. But this summer I can't do all these things because I need to work for the trip, but I will look for a time  to read the novels, or go to the cinema, or go to the bar with my friends, or simply sleep.

For one weekend I would like go to the beach, I love the beach, watching the sea, walking on the sand and wet my feet. I love to read, lay down in the sand. I would try to go to the beach while I'm working  to relax a little while.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario