jueves, 29 de octubre de 2015

Post 7: My Best Friend




Camila is my best friend. We met in the school, We were classmates since 7°. In the school we sat together in the class, we went to the party and looked at the boys. We shared our different experiences, cried and laughed together.
In 2006 we went to the dance academy to dance "pascuense", that was very funy.
Today we had 11 years of friendship, these years have been magnificent, we traveled to Valparaiso, Algarrobo and Bahia Inglesa. We did confirmation together in 2009.
When we left the school, we saw each other less, each one of us are in a different university and today it is more difficult to meet, but  we call or we send message on the phone every time
Camila, today has a child, Cristobal, he is 2 years old. I look after Cristobal many times when Camila goes to the university. After we go to the park and play football, or the “pinta”. In the night since Cristobal is asleep,  Camila and me drink beer and smoke.
I have lived my best and worst moments of my life with Camila. We fight some times, but after a good conversation we get to be friends again.
I have had a difficult moment in my life, when  my grandfather died or when  I had depression, in those moment she  was at my side all the time.

She is like a sister to me. I love her!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario