jueves, 1 de octubre de 2015

Post 3: A day to remember



When I was 17 years old, I danced "pascuense" in a dance academy. In December  2008 my dance group performed in the Providencia municipality. That day was a very specially day, because I showed what I liked to do.

In that year, we practiced 3 times a week, I was the youngest member of the group. My classmates looked after me and they loved me. We were 30 persons in the group.

That day I got up very early, It was a beautiful day, with a lot of sun. I was very very nervous, I  waited for that day very much, I practiced every time. I felt tickling in my stomach.

At to 2:00 pm I went to the Providencia municipality, I got my garment, made up my eyes and my mouth. At 4:00 pm we started the show. My dad, mam and my brother went to see me.

While I danced, I felt very well, I felt happy and free. In that moment I didn't matter I was fat, in that moment it didn't matter  anything, only dance.

That day were perfect.

2 comentarios:

  1. I see you had a great time dancing with your friends, congratulations

    ResponderEliminar
  2. When I was a girl, I only wanted to be dancer...
    I am glad that you love dancing too!

    Congratulations


    ResponderEliminar