jueves, 22 de octubre de 2015

Post 6: How Green are you?

Hello, today I’m going to talk about environment al the ecological practices.
Actuality the ecology is a topic very important, because the environment is changing. 
The childrens would learn about the environment and the ecological practices in the school, the teacher would tech look after the environment. I learned about environmentally friendly practices in the school and I practiced with my family.
In my home recycling anything, the tetra pack, the piece of glasses bottle, the polymer bag, the polymer bottle, etcetera. and before we take out the special garbage. 
In general I prefer walk to the different places, because I don't have a car, and walk is most cheap.
I don't joined or supported any Eco-organization, because is don't interest my. I think that exist other forms from look after the environment for example recycle.
For to reduce the carbon footprint, I recycle different materials, I don’t lit a fire in the fireplace, in my house take up paraffin hater; I don’t take out the garbage in the ground. I off the light when I leave the room and off the water when I brush me teed.
I think that missing in my society is learning the people how look after the environment, and that the people take conscience of this.


3 comentarios:

  1. Very good opinion, is short and precise. I like it. Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hello, is very important the ecological practices, I considerer fobulous that recycle.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think the school is a very good place to learn about the care of our planet. I wish in all school have environmental practices.

    ResponderEliminar